TERMS AND CONDITIONSCOMMITTED TO MAKING TRAINING SAFE, FUN AND ENJOYABLE
Here at GLM and North London Motorcycle Training we don’t only teach you how to ride, we don’t just sell you an amazing motorcycle, we don’t just sell you all your motorcycling equipment, but we also look after your pride and joy through our dedicated service department. Our technicians are all fully trained and will service your bike to the highest standards.
MOTORCYCLE AND MOPED CATEGORIES
- Valid Driving Licence
- Able to read a number plate no less than 57ft away
- Strong Trousers + Footwear
- Good Understanding of the Highway Code
- You must have balance (to be able to ride a bicycle) as it is impossible to teach this skill.
Included in Fee for use:
- Motorcycle / Scooter if required
- Safety Helmet / Motorcycle Jacket if needed / Gloves + Waterproof Trousers.
- 5 Working Days’ notice is required to cancel / postpone a CBT*
*CBT Admin Fee – £10.00
- 14 Working Days’ notice is required to cancel / postpone a DAS Course*
*Full Licence DAS/A/A2 Admin Fee – £50.00
ALCOHOL & DRUGS
Alcohol and or drugs (Medical or Otherwise) will impair your ability so please do not take either (Except for Medical purposes) in 24 hours before or during your course.
If you are suspected of being under the influence of either alcohol or drugs, the course will be immediately cancelled with the loss of any monies paid. If you are in the middle of a multi-day course all monies paid will be forfeited.
You are covered by North London Motorcycle Training Insurance on a third party basis. No insurance is provided for personal accident injury.
DAS Course: In the event of any damage to the vehicle provided by the school, due to lack of care and attention there is a £250 payment.
At a cost of £12 a day the above excess can be waivered. (This must be arranged at the beginning of your course).
Unless otherwise advised the start time is 8.45am. Any person arriving after this time the fee for the day will be forfeited.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
- To treat you with courtesy and respect
- To provide training services that meet your needs
- To be honest and open, take responsibility for your training and ensure you get the right advice and information
- To ensure all communication with us is clear and helpful
If your CBT training is not completed within the day an additional fee will be required for a second visit which must be taken within 14 days of the original CBT attendance.